Monday, January 2, 2012

A short video of this Summer's work

Hello everyone, welcome to the New Year! We've recently had a video completed of our work this summer in India. I'd love for you to check it out, we'll be posting it to the website as soon as I can get all that worked out. A special thank you to Michael Copeland of www.copelandproductions.com for his tremendous work on this video, and the next video he's doing for us, as well as to Susan Yarbrough, Lauren Barr, and the team in India, especially Shanthala Somayaji. I hear from India at least once a week or so, and they are doing really awesome things there. I also would be remiss without thanking all of you for the support that made this happen. It wouldn't have, had you not believed in us, and given of yourselves in both time and money. I know both of those are very valuable resources.

We're also continuing to ship braille and large print books to India, and they are going over really well. If you've got any materials you'd like to send, please get in touch with me. We can ship them free of charge.

Here's that great video!





We're working hard to get placements arranged for this summer. Hyderabad is almost certain, and I'm looking into possibilities for another location as well. I'll keep you updated as we move forward. Thank you for your support, and I wish you all a wonderful 2012.

~Mickey

No comments: